Our Rental Rules
- All rental inquires and confirmations are handled by unit directors at each facility
- Rental fees must be paid prior to the rental.
- Rental group is responsible for bringing their own (ball, equipment for use, etc.)
- Rental fees are on an hourly basis; time shall begin from the opening of the doors to final lock up.
- Groups are restricted to the area rented only
- Rental group is responsible for providing adequate supervision for minors under the age of 21. BGCI staff are not responsible for supervision.
- The rental group leader is responsible for damage incurred during the rental period. Damage deposits are refundable if no damage occurs. Additional charges may be made to repair damage if the deposit is not sufficient.
- Violation of any Club Rental policies will result immediate dismissal and forfeiture of deposit
- Renters are responsible for taking out all trash. Returning items used to original positions
- Staff is here to serve as support during the event. Not to set up or break down.
- Local Marion County and CDC COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
The following items and activities are strictly prohibited on BGCI property:
- Alcohol products
- Illegal substances
- Fighting or violent behavior
- Fundraising for organizations other than BGCI
Our Rental Rates
- $65/hour for Basketball
- $25/hour for Cafeteria
- $25/hour for each additional space used.
- Kitchen use is not included in facility rental
Damage Deposit Amount:
$100 security deposit required at time of reservation